According to the plan for establishing an infrastructure of the Free TON French Sub-governance, there is a clear need for a contest to find 8 additional jury members.
New 8 judges will join a group of initial members (automatically qualified as jurors) of the Free TON French sub-governance in voting on proposals and contests.
February 05, 2021 - February 14, 2021. 23.59 Hours GMT+1
February 14, 2021 - February 18, 2021. 23.59 Hours GMT+1
This contest is aimed at achieving truly decentralized processes within the Free TON French Sub-governance through the help of independent jurors selected from the entire Free TON community.
To be able to exclude jurors from the French Sub-Governance Jury if they do not discharge their duties, best practices were borrowed from the entire Free TON community and other sub-governances.
Contest submission requirements
· Individuals from the whole Free TON community are welcome to apply for an enhanced diversity and decentralization in this very important endeavor.
· Great understanding of French culture and trends will be an added advantage but not necessarily the only criteria being sought.
· All applicants must sign the Declaration of Decentralization and must have an understanding of the decentralized community framework. ( It will be a really great advantage for you if you are an active community member)
· Applicants must submit a detailed resume indicating their full names, telegram ID, country of residence, and any other information necessary to assist in verifying their identity and resume. It should include work experience, contact, and reputation, and where applicable the various tasks completed within the Free TON network.
· It’s absolutely necessary to know French language (any variation). All applications should be submitted in French.
· All applicants should be willing to put their time and effort to study, interpret, analyze, vote, and deliver quality feedback to contest submissions from the Francophone-countries’ continent.
· Members, who wish to apply, should be self-driven, fair, objective, and committed to promoting French agenda in their capacity as jurors.
· An avid adherence to deadlines and quality work is a necessity.
· If you have a lot of experience in blockchain promotion projects or in project administration and you understand how the project should develop in these countries (France, Swiss, Morocco, Сanada, Belgium et others) and want to participate it also will be a plus. You just need to know French language on an acceptable level.
Winner rights and duties
Winners will get the right to be a juror for each Free TON French Sub-Governance contest going forward and get the same reward as each contest describes for jurors. In order to get the jury reward described in each contest, the juror must do the following:
- Each juror should review each contest and its requirements under the Free TON French Sub-governance.
- The juror should review each contestant’s submission (uploaded in . PDF format) and determine if each submission is within the scope of his or her understanding to judge it, and then vote as follows:
- If outside of juror competence, the juror should vote to “Abstain”.
- If within juror competence, the juror should vote on a scale of 1-to-10 with 1 representing least and 10 representing most qualified submissions.
- If the submission is inappropriate, the PDF file is not open or corrupt, etc., the juror should vote to “Reject”.
- The juror should provide constructive feedback in the appropriate field describing the reason for their score.
- To reject the submission, only 50% +1 votes from those members of the jury who actually voted for this submission work are enough.
- The jury rewards will be distributed in proportion to the number of votes cast by each jury member.
- A judge has the right to vote in contests in which he/she participates, but he is not allowed to vote for their own submission. Self-vote will not be counted.
- Jury members who have not voted for 2 months are automatically expelled from the Jury bench without notice.
As any civic duty dictates, every juror must remain objective to the best of his/her abilities in regard to voting, i.e., stick to the facts and the facts only, putting aside any personal feelings.
Voting for a new jury
- Each of the current initial members of the French Sub-governance can vote for any submission (candidacy) to become a French Juror.
- Each juror will vote by rating each submission on a scale of 1 to 10 or can choose to reject it if it does not meet the requirements, or they can choose to abstain from voting.
- Jurors will provide feedback for every submission.
- In order for a qualifying candidate to become a member of the French Sub-governance Jury, a submission must receive 50% +1 votes from those French Jury initial members who actually voted for that submission, and the top 8 highest scorers will be admitted as jury.
- The Free TON French Sub-Governance initial members that form the original Free TON French Jury will retain their French Jury membership after this contest ends. All the rights and duties of the French Jury specified in this contest apply to them.
· Participants must correctly upload their application to the contest (in PDF format) in order for the jury to view it. If the application is not available or does not meet the described criteria, the candidate will be rejected by the jury.
· Participants must submit their work before the end of the contest. If the application is submitted late, it will not be accepted.
· A knowledge of the Francophone countries’ blockchain trends will be an added bonus but not a must.
· All submissions must contain the contestant’s contact information, including a Telegram username, by which jurors can verify that the submission belongs to the individual who submitted it. If not, your submission will be rejected.
· Contestants must provide valid Free TON wallet addresses where they will receive their reward in case of appointment. Make sure that you keep your seed phrase and private keys from your wallet in a safe place.
· Every participant can submit only one submission. Unnecessary submissions will be rejected.