Various activities were carried out for several months. Launch of the contests, forum users supporting, two Sub-Governances work (Wiki & Ambassadors), development of the programs, bounty company launch. AMA-sessions and zoom calls with Ambassadors etc. Attraction of people to the Free TON, training and integration into community. More than 300 active people were engaged and 200 new community members. A lot of Ambassadors applications from different countries, 60+ contest submissions and different programs. 36 jury submissions. We have doubled the activity and attendance on the forum, and much, much more. PROOF OF HARD WORK.
This Sub-Governance is created with the aim of developing and growing an active community of enthusiasts, partners and organizations as a common decentralized Free TON ECOSYSTEM.
The goal of the Global Community Sub-Governance is to grow the community with tools, contests, programs and partnerships created in a decentralized way.
- Global community development. People engaging from different countries of the world. Interaction with language groups in the Free TON. Support.
- Engaging organizations and partnerships to develop a global community.
- Creation, development, launch and support of all the necessary tools to ensure the work of the Global Community Sub-Governance.
- Preparation, launch and support of programs.
- Preparation, launch and support of various contests and activities.
|Alexey T (฿ulbash)||@Bulbash666||7b9fd782613a8fac23527ddb28ab2129e71e08bfaaad73123af66959b9680c61|
- Jevgenij Limonov - entrepreneur, social groups owner, wiki active community member.
- Alimov Pavel - 2006-2010 Business Analyst 2010-2018 Project Managment, Perfomance Marketing, Consulting, Business Development. 2018-2020 IT enterpreneur, crypto enthusiast, Free Ton Validator.
- Alexey T (฿ulbash) - Search for new partnerships, enthusiast, information support in telegram chats.
- Nikolay Kotukh - Financier, lawyer, entrepreneur and crypto enthusiast (search for new partnerships and enthusiasts; assistance in drafting and writing proposals; analysis of submitted applications and their processing).
- Stanislav (Epidemia) - Crypto enthusiast from 2017, cryptoforum administrator, community management.
- Vladimir (bubbalex) - Blockchain enthusiast since 2017, senior marketing, bounty and community manager, translator, brand ambassador, designer. Creator and author in own blockchain media.
- Yuriy L - Salesman and support specialist, crypto enthusiast, author, translator, presenter.
- Ashutosh Nandan - Entrepreneur, Developer, Crypto Enthusiast, Active Member in FreeTON from Day one of Launch, have experience in founding IT sector startups and dealing with global clients.
- Ayato slaw - Blockchain enthusiast since 2016, forum moderator, business partners in exchanges, community managers, and moderators in several blockchain projects.
- John Kanyiri - 1992: Business Administration and Finance - Universal College. 1992-1997: Operations Manager - Mediacity Consultants Ltd. In charge of - BARCLAYS BANK, KENYA BREWERIES, TWIGA CHEMICALS AND KENYA COMMERCIAL BANK ACCOUNTS. 1997-2004: Managing Director - Crater Computer Systems. 2004 - Todate: Founder and Managing Director - Data Functions. 2013: Data recovery and Analysis Certification - Salvation Data Institute. 2016 - Todate Angazia Savings and Credit Society - Founder Member Youth Mentorship program volunteer. 2020 - Todate: FreeTon Network - Community Mobilizer.
- Hector Hermano - Entrepreneur 5+ years. Free TON México Subgovernance.
- The Global Community Sub-Governance Initial Members form the initial Jury until the Jury Contest is held.
- The adoption of global leaders will be implemented within a month after the launch of Sub-governance. We will prepare information for all leaders.
Budget is required for a period of 3 months after launch:
|Description||Estimate, TON Crystal|
|Monthly Subgovernance Support|
|Launching and holding new community activities and public events|
|Communication and interaction with Ambassadors, negotiations|
|Launch and conduct of all current, payment of rewards to Ambassadors (upon reaching the declarated KPIs)|
|Adapting existing workflows to current tasks|
|Supporting Ambassadors to the succesful implementation of programs|
|International community development support|
|Budgetind of all new activities|
|Final result analytics of first step to calculate price of action|
|Basic reporting system creation|
|Subtotal for implementation and support for 3 months||90 000 TON Crystal|
|Redeployment of smartcontracts|
|Subtotal for development for 3 monts||6 000 TON Crystal|
|Budget for general Activities for Global Community|
|Launch of 4 contests (In the first month)|
|Launch of the Jury Contest|
|Community ideas implementation|
|Searching for potential partners - Integration|
|Development of the local directions for Ambassadors|
|Activity in social networks, forums|
|Subtotal for general Activities for 3 months||300 000 TON Crystal|
|Team rewards for succesful KPI’s (8%)||21 600 TON Crystal|
|Total:||417 600 TON Crystal|
Global Community Sub-Governance multisig wallet: