Free TON

Ideas. Free of charge

Sometimes great ideas come to our bright minds. And very often after an idea comes the understanding that there is no time, or no money, or no skills to implement it. Or we’re just too lazy. But this does not mean that the idea must die. Share it with others in this thread - for sure there will be someone who can implement it.

Do not hesitate, also if you think that isn’t a big deal. It can be just a trifle.

This is not a place for discussion or comments: one post, one idea.

This is not a competition, but sheer enthusiasm.

Иногда в наши светлые головы приходят замечательные идеи. И очень часто вслед за идеей приходит и понимание, что для ее реализации нет либо времени, либо денег, либо навыков. Или нам просто лень. Но это не значит, что идея должна умереть. Поделитесь ей с другими в этой ветке - наверняка найдется тот, кто сможет ее реализовать.

Не сомневайтесь, даже если считаете, что это не имеет большого значения. Это может быть просто мелочь.

Это не место для дискуссий или комментариев: один пост - одна идея.

Это не соревнование, а голый энтузиазм.

7 Likes

Let’s start with an example I already proposed to Wiki SubGov guys but they seem to be really out of capacity to do that. Me too…

I speak about glossary - a short quintessence of most important terms of blockchain and in particular of FreeTON. That is not about long wiki articles but more about first touch for newcomers. May be hosted on glossary.freeton.org for example…

Please follow that link for example >>> https://academy.binance.com/en/glossary

Продаем все свое имущество,и покупаем биток:sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

Something like Coinbase Earn to earn crypto while learning.

3 Likes