Jurisdiction of FreeTONiya

Allocation of 100’000’000 tokens for the purchase of the island and the creation of a new jurisdiction of FreeTONiya

Выделение 100’000’000 токенов на покупку острова и создание новой юрисдикции Фритония

37 Likes

After WD SG fall… We see future in better world on the island. Keep for me a warm corner. I’m in!!! Nice proposal!

3 Likes

Fully according to aim of decentralisation!
Greatest idea!

2 Likes

i’m za any kipish, except golodovka. Nadeyus island not at nord ocean

5 Likes

Вот теперь меритократия и децентрализация наступила . Не удаляют и конструктивно оформлено . Всё пучком лучком и чесночком ! )

5 Likes

I think much better solution is to build a space ship and send Ivan to Proxima b.
That way many goals will be achieved:

1. We will contribute to the science and not only to the fludilka
  2. Ivan will talk with an ever increased delay, so by the time we finish discussion Ivan will just start it.
  3. Ivan will stay young while we will all die
  4. Once returned Ivan will reestablish Free TON idea in a dying under political oppression old world. Ivan will become a leader of free fighters with Free TON logo upon his chest.
  5. Proxima B will be inhibited with little Ivans turning it into the most advanced civilization of this Galaxy
32 Likes

Adivanced civilization

3 Likes

Nice) But what about the costs of developing a FTL engine, energy cells with the density of a neutron star, and a supply of sugar for the trip? I think it will cost more than the whole Free TON, so let’s give it to the island :joy:

3 Likes

maybe stoit increasing funding na another 10M crystals dlya build spaceship?

3 Likes

Спасибо за заботу о мне , сахаре и сообществе

2 Likes

sooner or later something like that had to happen)

2 Likes

I approve. Good idea.

2 Likes

Ну понимаю у Рона нету наклеек с кириллицей на клавиатуре, а остальные то чего выпендриваются?

5 Likes

Полностью поддерживаю,отличная инициатива

2 Likes

Чемоданы собраны - к переезду уже готов

2 Likes

We mezhdunarodnoe community, poetomu write by english

4 Likes

Dogovorilis’! Uchtu na budushcheee.

5 Likes

Наконец-то что-то дельное!

3 Likes

Let’s learn to practice the island-zen. The idea is that before buying an island, you need to create in your minds such a clear understanding of what you want to achieve from the Jurisdiction, so that the process of colonization of the FreeTONiya itself is clear.

This is achieved through meditation on the Island.

Then we move on to the arrangement. Nature, warmth, chirping birds, brushes, oil, canvas. There is nothing superfluous. Point with a brush at a random spot on the canvas. Then another. So, time after time, as if from a fog, a picture of the island appears. Balance. Perfection. Zen.

5 Likes

Готов участвовать в любой роли. Могу даже возглавить.

3 Likes