Free TON

Partner Offer: the TON Marketplace

Плюс для тои части сообщества которая получает токены различными способами, они получают возможность приобретать товары не переходя в фиат и в этом есть свои плюсы.
Плюс для продавцов таваров и услуг в том что когда они публикуют лот на площадке они получают бесплатную рекламу на всё быстро растущее сообщество FREETON.

По моему такая площадка необходима.

И ещё одно мне кажется что запрашиваемая сумма высока. Рассматриваете ли вы снижение запрашиваемой суммы или это минимально но необходимая сумма для реализации задуманного.
Можете ли вы обосновать запрашиваемую сумму максимально подробно.

Yes I agree with you in this concern.

If we want to launch a full-fledged economy on Free TON, we need a platform where people can trade for TON Crystal, I don’t think that the purpose of creating this platform was to provide a place for selling only unique things. I am sure many community members will use this platform to conduct their businesses with absolutely ordinary goods, accepting TON Crystals as payment. Rigid price pegging to the commodity will be a factor stabilizing the rate.

Thank you, Stanislav. I support this project.

ton.market is another awesome project and I really congratulate you again for this. I already register an account there, I just wait for more products so that business can begin :smile:

Поддерживаю проект, очень полезная и необходимая вещь!

Однако, есть пара скользких моментов:

1. Планы развития и перспективное число юзеров взято на сильно большое будущее, соответственно, это естественно сильно не точно.
  2. Из первого вытекает, то что запрошенная сумма великовата
    Одно из решений - субсидирование частями

В остальном, все супер, сам уже зарегистрировался. Станиславу удачи с его амбициозным проектом!

1 Like
  1. Есть такое, старался брать примерные цифры, приближенные к реальности.
  2. 60/40, why not?

Hello. Great partnership. I hope for success in your endeavors. Will it be possible to learn more about how the crystals will be stored by the buyer and seller?

On SafeMultisig, of course.
Every trust seller will be available to receive tokens directly to the seller wallets.

I think everyone knows that I am rather sceptical about the idea of crypto marketplace creation. At the same time I can see that the idea gets discussed bu the community in chats and eventually it would like to see such a platform in FreeTON’s infrastructure.
Also I appreciate the level of Stanislav’s effort invested in FreeTON, and I am sure that he is perfectly capable of marketplace project’s realization at the highest quality level. Therefore I fully support him. Also I would like to reiterate the necessity of budget structring with clearly defined stages and reference points.

Good service. The idea has been discussed in chats many times, thanks for implementing it.

I have a question - will the site have moderation? Or adveristements won’t be reviewed?

There 2 type of moderations:
1 Vendors on first registration.
2 And items before post. Also we plan to implement trusted vendors without items moderation feature.

2 Likes

very nice idea, i think freeton ecosystem needs something like this! strongly support this offer, i believe Stanislav can handle this task!

Imho, a very good project. Agree with the point on ton crystal volatility that will make it difficult to price the goods. But Stanislav might figure out some sort of dynamic pricing model maybe. Or maybe a stable coin on Free TON kicks in to solve this problem.