Worldwide mobile phone top-up with Free TON tokens
The world runs on mobile. The use of mobile internet data surpassed desktop a decade ago. Mobiles cost money. The vast majority of users don’t have contracts and use prepaid mobile plans that require constant top-ups. This process is a hassle since the user needs to have a credit card or must visit a vendor.
Nebeus was registered in the UK in 2014. It has clients in Europe and developing countries. Its main business is crypto-collateralized loans, but as an additional service, Nebeus provides a way to top-up mobile phones in 180 countries worldwide.
Nebeus is bringing its top-up service to free TON users - accepting TON crystals to top-up almost any mobile phone in the world. It is building a gateway to accept TON crystals via a Telegram chatbot and a proper DeBot in TON Surf.
- Accept TON crystals.
- Allow topping-up of any supported phone number in the world.
- Exclude numbers in Russia and Kazakhstan, since a system that covers these countries already exists.
- Redirect users of +7 country code numbers to the existing solution.
- Cross-promote the new service to its users and the press and participate in mutual promotions with Free TON.
- Provide actual utility for TON crystals.
- Present Free TON network as having real utility for its users.
Plan of action for Nebeus
- Set up a Free TON node.
- Interface with own systems.
- Create a Telegram chatbot.
- Using TON OS SDK, create a DeBot for use with TON Surf.
- Announce the availability of the new service together with Free TON.
Token distribution schedule
- 50% tokens are paid upfront
- KPI#1: Nebeus installs Free TON node, develops Telegram chatbot & DeBot, files a progress report. MVP is launched, submission is filed.
- Another 20% is paid out.
- KPI#2: After 6 months of updates and fixes for issues raised, a submission is filed.
- The final 20% is paid out.
120,000 Ton crystals. This also includes the collateral that Nebeus needs to provide momentary top-ups.
Neither Nebeus nor any of its founders are US citizens.