Influencer marketing is an interesting and effective way in digital advertising. In this way, brands work with influential people or pages that have a lot of fans on social networks to promote their product or brand. Statistics show that 40% of people in the Europe buy a product online after seeing it used by influencers. Due to the great popularity of social media, many brands use influencer marketing to build brand awareness or sell their products. So, influencer marketing is the one of the effective type of promotion and advertising for these users.
Yektanet is a digital marketing agency which helps brands to plan, implement, and analyze multiple influencers marketing campaigns on just one single platform.
Yektanet gives companies the tools to find and manage influencers, produce, and provides the most comprehensive reporting and analytics dashboards.
When the bond is real between brand and influencer, audiences feel it, believe it, and buy into it. Yektanet is all-in-one relationship management tool for cultivating an authentic influencer network—and a more valuable brand. All-in-one influencer relationship management platform offers a full suite of features to help companies through every step of influencer marketing campaign. Companies doesn’t need to seek the most suitable influencers for their products and services. Yektanet is a platform that has already agreements with a large number of influencers and they are registered and present together on one platform. On the other hand, there are advertising companies that can design, implement and analyze their own campaigns based on the nature of their products as well as their budget level through this platform.
Some statistics about Yektanet:
- The biggest online advertising platform in Iran.
- Running ~ 34 000 successful campaigns so far
- Partnership with ~ 20 biggest Persian news agencies
- ~ 15 000 000 000 monthly promotional contents
- ~ 100 000 000 monthly users who see ads
Yektanet uses 5 steps to coordinate the necessary stages of an influencer marketing campaign:
1- Setting Strategies
The major strategies used in an influencers marketing campaign are: (i) Awareness (raising the knowledge and perception of the brand), (ii) Pull (increasing the popularity of the brand), and (iii) Conversion (driving sales or stimulating any kind of action of the consumer towards the brand, such as website visits). For Free TON, the first and second ones are the well suited strategies which can promote Free TON at the current stage.
2- Identifying Influencers
After defining which strategy we want to use, it’s time to identify fitting influencers and analyze their metrics to see how valuable they are for the brand. There are many different genres of influencers, each working in a specific field. We may check brand fit & authenticity, to see whether the influencer aligns with brand and if he or she can truly promote brand in an honest and inspiring way.
3- Analyzing Influencers
An important step in influencer marketing process is the analysis of influencer. The main metrics often considered are:
- Follower Numbers, to evaluate the potential reach of an influencer.
- Follower Growth, to see whether the influencer manages to constantly attract new follower.
- Like Follower Ratio, to evaluate whether the influencer’s audience engages with the content.
- Daily Follower Changes, to spot abuse strategies like follower purchase and follow for follow.
- Target Group Analysis, to evaluate the true value of an influencer’s audience and detect fake followers and bots.
4- Executing Campaign
In this stage, the name of campaign, content should be shown to users (banner, text, pics, video, …), campaign subject, hashtags, start & finish dates, campaign budget, … should be set.
5- Analyzing Results
After executing a campaign, reviewing and tracking campaign outcome is possible. This step will help to reflect on the campaign and draw lessons from it for upcoming campaigns and cooperation.
In Yektanet, influential people generally belong to one of the following categories:
1- Celebrities: It is the main subset and they have the largest number of followers and audience, but working with them will cost the most;
2- Well-known experts in various fields: These people are usually well known in a particular field of work because of their experience and skills and can influence their audience and followers;
3- Bloggers or Content Producers: The content of these people has a lot of readers who follow them on social media and use their suggestions and comments when shopping.
Yektanet considers three size for influencers:
1- Mega-influencers with more than a million followers.
2- Macro-influencers with followers number between 100,000 and 1 million.
3- Micro-influencer with 1,000 to 100,000 followers.
325 000 Tokens, upfront
These tokens would be fully allocated for setting up first stage campaign, content creation, agreement with influencers, influencers rewards, team rewards, and running campaign.
- Number of targeted page/channel: 250
- Number of targeted mega influencers: 25
- Number of targeted macro influencers: 75
- Number of targeted micro influencers: 100
- Total number of targeted influencers: 200
Proposed activities will allow us:
- to attract 25 000 users from Persian emerging markets and onboard them to telegram channel (will be created if proposal is accepted)
- to attract 75 000 users from emerging markets and onboard them to Instagram page (will be created if proposal is accepted)
- to attract 5 000 users to install TON Surf (via referral link)
Main GEO: All Persian language countries including Iran, Afghanistan, Tajikistan and Uzbekistan.
If we reach initial KPIs, there will be next token requests as follows:
- Extra 2 000 tokens for 1 000 new users (telegram/Instagram).
- Capped at: 100 000 users or 200 000 Tokens
- Extra 6 000 tokens for 1 000 new Surf installation.
- Capped at: 50 000 users or 300 000 Tokens