Proposal for principles and methods of token distribution:
- Dozen ways of distributing the token. Tokens may be distributed over time, for example, for a year, one idea was done, new one come.
- Activity of the recipient of tokens. Recipient must perform at least minimal actions in order to receive tokens for example - install a wallet, contact the telegram bot, fill out the form, or make a request to the faucet on the website.
- The methods of token distribution should promote the payment methods of FreeTon and those features that are unique to FreeTon - it is preferable to distribute tokens inside the telegram application, so the user does not leave the application when interacting with tokens.
- FreeTon mostly not for storing value, but for transactions. To stimulate transactions between users, - if the user makes many transactions it is rewarded. Transactions between users, for example, you sending to someone an amount, and then get 5-50% of this amount back from the system as a reward. To prevent manipulation, set the limit for example - 3-5 transactions per day and a limit of amount of transaction.
- Lockdrop - I do not know if it can be implemented at this moment to the system, but this is a good option that will allow getting Ton by blocking your BTC or ETH for a while, this can involve more users and increase the value of the token.
- It can also be bridge, or something like atomic swap, which, can block BTC, ETHs and other crypto, and give some Ton instead , and then return Ton and receive back BTC or ETH. In this way, the Ton value can be supported by BTC and ETH value. It can be build a whole service, based on this idea.