Proposal: Free TON Community voice Subgovernance
This document suggests the implementation of a governance mechanism for the FreeTON PR ecosystem, based on the standard Free TON model of contests and rewards. The proposed governance mechanism should have the initial interface located at the URL https://voice.gov.freetong.org.
Free TON Community voice Sub group – this is a public group and everybody is welcome to join!
The goal of this Subgovernance is to achieve the following:
- Increase the awareness of the audience world-wide of Free TON project
- Foster and reward the creation of content for all channels both global and country-specific
- Organize participation of developers, businesses and community members in activities aimed on delivering core values of Free TON to interested and casual target groups
- Constant expansion of media base containing mass media, bloggers and opinion leaders that share idea of decentralization
Immediate Plans for 2020 and early 2021
- Jury contest for Free TON Community voice Subgovernance - up to 15 Jury members
- ‘Learn your country’ contest aimed on gathering both global (English speaking) and local websites, bloggers, social media groups and channels etc that cover the topic of blockchain industry
- Development of a model that can provide the solution for decentralized media relations
Sharif Sakr, @SharifSakr
Former BBC journalist, 15 years of experience in media
Engineer, MBA, technical marketing professional
Fedor Skuratov, @teodorix
12+ years in a community management. Worked for IIDF, Yandex etc.
CEO of Combot community management service. Founder of Russian Community Management Association
Alexander Filatov, @Alexander_Filatov
A co-founder of TON Labs, 10+ years experience in marketing, top management of large corps
Michael Kabanov, @michael_kabanov
10+ years in PR (entertainment industry), over a hundred published articles and interviews, co-founder of a creative agency that covers the whole spectrum of design and webdev
Pinky Brain, @mypinkybrain
One of early adopters and evangelists of Hyperledger project as well as other decentralization initiatives like ZK-SNARKs and SSI. He use to build several communities, use to speak on global confs like Deconomy, Distributed and Money20/20. He had been nominated by Forbes Blochchain 50
One of the founders and former head of sales&marketing of a multinational brokerage firm, 10+ years in digital product management and marketing on executive positions
Anatoliy Kaplan, @totkaplan
Founder of #1 Russian speaking crypto media
Joanne Eberhardt, @powderedtoastwmn
Startup advisor with 15 years experience as a marketing and advertising professional specialising in strategy, campaign development and growth. Peaceful anarchist with dreams of a unified, free world
Roman D, @ Dedicate_s
Growth hacker. 7 years in community management. Experienced in marketing & PR. Tech enthusiast and futurist
Chuck, @ chuck_bogorad
Former software engineer, former magazine editor, 10+ yrs in product design, 20+ yrs corporate/government communications & public relations
Eugene Morozov, CPA, MS, @ EMMorozov
Experienced CEO and CFO, ex-JPMorgan, Deutsche bank, Renaissance Capital and GazpromInvestHolding executive. Expertise in finance, accounting, tax, e-commerce, healthcare, telemedicine, blockchain
Free TON Community voice Subgovernance expense estimate (December 2020 - January 2021)
- Jury contest for Free TON Community voice Subgovernance:
- Welcome bonus for Jury members - 100 TONs each
- Reward per initial member for reviewing and voting: (‘total votes’ / ‘number of submissions’) x 500 TON
- Learn your country contest: a list of progressive countries will be formed where crypto and blockchain technologies are popular among the population. It’s proposed in the contest to collect thorough information about local media, bloggers, active social media groups and channels that can be used to deliver Free TON news and value of true decentralization. It is essential to have basic (at least) data on the number of visitors/views.
- 100 000 TON reward fund
- 10% Jury award
For the initial implementation of plans on the current Subgovernance and immediate plans, it is necessary to:
a) Initiate Community voice Subgovernance with initial members.
b) Allocate to the Community voice Subgovernance wallet ~130 000 TONs (TON Crystals)
Free TON Wallet address
Anyone can participate, but Free TON does not distribute TONs to US citizens or entities.