Create a decentralized jury consisting of members of the Free TON community with proven expertise of development. SC Jury Global members will spend time and effort on analyzing, evaluating and providing qualified feedback to participants of Contests.
This Jury Group does not and won’t ever bound to any of the existing Free TON SG or Givers. Instead, any SG or Main Governance members may indicate that SC Group members can vote for submissions of given Contest. To do that, both forum and on-chain version of Contest Proposal should:
- be tagged with #SmC tag;
- include sections describing the tokens allocation, evaluation and reward distribution criteria for Jury from SC Group.
Begins 17-03-2021 at 00:00:00 UTC
Ends 25-03-2021 at 23:59:59 UTC.
Voting for a new jury
- Each juror of the Free TON SC initial jury group should vote by rating each submission on a scale of 1 to 10 or can choose to reject it if it does not meet the contest requirements. A juror may vote as “abstain” only in exceptional cases.
- Jurors must provide feedback on all of the submissions.
- Participants must correctly upload their application to the Free TON Jury Global Selection contest (in PDF format) in order for the initial jury group to view it. If the application is not available or does not meet the described criteria, the candidate will be rejected by the initial jury group.
- Participants must submit their work before the end of the contest duration. If the application is submitted late, it will not be accepted.
- A submission must contain the contestant’s details as follows:
- Name (mandatory)|
- Telegram ID (mandatory)
- E-mail (mandatory)
- Professional Experience / Proof of Qualifications (include links proving or somehow related to your SC development background).
How should the SC quality be evaluated in general? Describe the process, elaborate. (mandatory).
Provide some code examples of WORST SmC practices and demonstrate possible exploitation/attack vectors/undefined behaviour you know.
Provide some Best Practices in SmC development you came up with.
Initial Jury Global group
The initial jury group that will form the SC Jury Global membership from among the contest participants, includes the following members:
- Boris Ivanovsky @bivanovsky;
- Aleksandr @aleksandr_h;
- Sergey Tyurin @custler;
- Pavel @get_username;
- Nikita Monakhov @keshoid;
- Evgeniy Shishkin @unboxedtype.
This list of initial jury group was compiled at the weekly meetup #6 dated 03 March 2021. It was formed from those participations of the Free TON community who had already proven themselves in the development of SC from the best side, demonstrated high qualifications and responsibility in their work.
In addition, anyone who has previously evaluated SC contests in other SGs can automatically be a member of the SC Jury Global group.
There are no rewards for the winners of this contest.
The purpose of this contest is to form a jury group to evaluate submissions of other contests.