For comments, suggestions or adjustments:
What a great idea. Will be there. Alexander Filatov.
Many people talked about the situation with the coronavirus and asked to postpone the event. I informed the organizer (@Platon) to think about this issue.
Although I’d love to be there, I agree with Michael.
It’s a huge risk now that all the major FreeTON contributors may be infested with c-virus, as it started to speed up again.
This meetup can bring more new people for Free TON Community!
Great idea! Would like to meet you all guys!
Hello friends and colleagues! Due to the COVID-19 pandemic’s second wave related risks, it was decided through the general vote to postpone the event organization until November 29, 2020.