This proposal sets forth the mechanics for reward distributions to former Telegram TON contest winners in the amounts reserved upon the launch of Free TON.
Mechanics description contest
Withdrawal requests should be submitted starting on June 15, 2020, 12:00 UTC and no later than December 31, 2020, 12:00 PM UTC.
Using already developed code inside the Free TON ecosystem.
Before applying for a reward, Telegram’s TON contest winners should integrate a solution with Free TON and provide a description of it in the contest entry submission.
Ongoing integration task:
To support Telegram’s TON contest solution integration with Free TON for a period of at least 3 months.
- Each of the initial Free TON voting members can nominate 1 person to the jury.
- Jury selection and members will be public.
- Each jury member will vote “Yes” or “No” to determine whether or not the fundamental requirements were met.
- Rewards are paid out if at least 50% +1 jury members vote “Yes”.
Contest winners will receive rewards in accordance with the following:
- The Declaration of Decentralization https://freeton.org/dod
- Paid in 4 installments:
- 25% paid after the jury confirms that the fundamental requirements have been met.
- 25% monthly at the end of each subsequent month, and over the course of 3 consecutive months, so long as integration continues to be supported on an ongoing basis throughout that entire time.
Anyone can participate, but Free TON cannot distribute Tons to US citizens or US entities.
The winner will have to prove the ownership of a github account used in Telegram’s TON Contest submission.