Short description: **Selection of 5 startups from each country of the Free Ton community.
Type: Selection of 5 startups from each country of the Free Ton community. 5 startups from each country will be selected for further implementation. The project must use Free Ton within its project.
Approximately 50 startups will be approved, 5 startups from 1 country
The choice of a Startup is made by all members of the Free Ton community registered before the date of publication of this competition.
Application period 23/11/2020 - 5/12/2020.
Stage 1. Evaluation of projects 5/12/2020-10/12/2020
Stage 2.Presentation of projects by participants in Zoom (speech) 20/12/2020
Stage 3. Creation of MVP before 30/04/2021
Stage 4. Implementation and use by users 30/08/2021 (at least 3000 users).
Primary requirements: Startup details should include:
• Description of the startup project
• Indication of stages taking into account the competition
• Name and contact information of the participant for communication (login in Telegram, e-mail) Your job and proposed solution should be:
• If you have more than one idea, you can submit more than one proposal (see Notes to the Procedure below);
• Remember the features and purposes of FreeTON; Its elements should not contradict each other and the FreeTON Declaration on Decentralization;
• Modern. Take inspiration from market best practices and provide examples.
- PDF describing the proposed scheme.
- Detailed and easily understandable charts explaining the business process;
- Mostly everyday English to facilitate understanding;
- Readiness to participate in the implementation of the standard in the next stage.
It is planned that the costs will be distributed as follows:
1 startup ……………………….… 20,000 TONs for each of the selected startups.
The distribution is as follows
Stage 1. When passing the jury’s assessment before 10.12.2020 - 1000 Ton
Stage 2.Presentation of projects in participants in Zoom (performance) until 12/20/2020 - 2000 Ton
Stage 3. Creation of MVP until 30.04.2021 -7000 Ton
Stage 4. Implementation and use by users 30.08.2020 (at least 3000 users) - 10000 Ton
Total cost of costs 50 startups x 20,000 Free Ton = 1,000,000Ton
An amount equal to 5% (50 000) of the sum of all actually issued tokens will be evenly distributed among all users who voted. 1% to the author to ensure supervision of all proposed projects
If accepted, multisig wallet address for tokens (1%) :