We have a lot of huge contests here on Free TON. We need a template with that star recognition factor. One which our SMM superstars can instantly paste the details of any given contest into, and share on each relevant platform.
Raise awareness and shareability of all contests on Free TON.
For each relevant platform, devise an eye catching, click through worthy, target audience attracting post template for announcing contests.
The most important platforms are:
Forums such as Bitcointalk.
Example of a Twitter announcement:
- Must conform to the criteria, audience and formating of the platform for which the posts are intended. Ie, Twitter posts must be 280 characters or less.
- Entrants must give an explanation of the thinking of their entries.
- Entries must not be plagiarized in any way shape or form. Doing so will lead to immediate disqualification of all entries from offending entrants and some bad karma in life on the whole.
- Entrants may submit entries for one, or more platforms, but may only submit one entry for any given platform. I,E, 1 entry for twitter, 1 for Linkedin. If this is the case, please use one submission, and put all entries in a clearly marked fashion onto a single PDF.
- Eye-catching design, clickability, effort of thought and research of relevant audiences.
- GIFs, images, text, etc are all encouraged, there are no limits besides the rules of common sense and social media.
- Ease of use (I.E, how hard is it to customise the template each time it is needed?).
- Judge’s discretion.
For each relevant platform one winner shall be chosen to be used as the standard template for contest announcements.
June 7 — June 13, 2021
Twitter: 300 TON
Forums (such as Bitcointalk): 200 TON
Instagram: 150 TON
Other: 100 TON
All rewards should be distributed following contest judging.
Jurors will mark each relevant entry from 0 - 10 based on hard and soft criteria. Winners will be those receiving the highest marks in each category.
Jurors who vote in this contest will receive an amount equal to 25% of the total rewards.
Contest admin will receive an amount equal to 15% of the total contest rewards.
Aside from this, standard jury guidelines apply.
It’s all pretty simple really. Create a post template to contest announcements, if yours is selected to be used, you win a prize.