Begins 05.07.2021 at 00:00:00 UTC — Ends 12.07.2021 at 23:59:59 UTC
Select 7 decentralized juries from the Free TON community who are willing to put in the time and efforts to study, interpret, analyze, vote, and deliver qualified feedback on submissions of participants.
Free TON is a community-driven project that needs a continuous flow of new ideas and activities from new people. As a Sub-governance designed for creating information fields fostering mass adoption of Free TON, it is therefore aimed at bringing new members to the project.
In order to effectively achieve these aims, an appropriate jury is required. Can you judge SMM activities? Can you help shape and unify the decentralised branches of communication on Free TON in community and outside?
Jury selection contest.
Please attach a PDF submission of a CV (or other similar document), detailing your experience and reasons for wanting to join this jury(and don’t forget to provide your FreeTON wallet address).
Each contestant must submit contact details together with a curriculum vitae that demonstrates one, all, or some of the following skills and abilities:
●Free TON Address - wallet and public key
●Proof of qualifications
●Indicate the organizations/companies you have worked on
●Indicate the role and projects/products you have worked on
- Add twitter handle or create a twitter account if you do not have one
●Describe your understanding of the SMM and write about some work which have been done in SMM SG already
These are just the basic requirements that must be included in your submission. This template is only a recommendation form. You are free to create an application in any form.
Winner rights and duties
Winners will get the right to be a juror for each Free TON SMM Subgovernance contest going forward and get the same reward as each other juror in the contest. To receive such rewards, the juror must do the following:
● Each juror should review each contest and its requirements under Free TON Jury Guidelines.
● The juror should review each contestant’s submission (uploaded in .PDF format) and determine if each submission is within the scope of his or her understanding to judge it, and then vote as follows:
○ if outside of juror competence, the juror should vote to “Abstain”.
○ if within juror competence, the juror should vote on a scale of 1-to-10 with 1 representing least and 10 representing most qualified submissions.
○ if the submission is inappropriate, the PDF file is unopenable or corrupt, etc., the juror should vote to “Reject”.
● The juror should provide constructive feedback in the appropriate field describing the reason for their score.
● To reject the submission, only 50% +1 votes from those members of the jury who actually voted for this submission work is enough.
● The jury rewards will be distributed in proportion to the number of votes cast by each jury member.
● A juror can not vote in contests where there is a submission from him/her or from any affiliated party.
● Jury members who have not voted in more than 2 contests in a row are automatically expelled from the Jury without notice.
● As any civic duty dictates, every juror must remain objective to the best of his/her abilities in regard to voting, i.e., stick to the facts and the facts only, leaving any personal feelings aside.
Each contestant that wins and becomes a juror will receive 50 Tons as a welcome bonus.
● Participants must correctly upload their application to the Jury Selection Contest (in PDF format) in order for the jury to view it. If the application is not available or does not meet the described criteria, the submission will be rejected by the jury.
● Participants must submit their work before the end of the competition. If the application is submitted late, it will not be accepted.
● All submissions must contain the contestant’s social network identity, including a Telegram username, by which jurors can verify that the submission belongs to the individual who submitted it. If not, your submission will be rejected.
● Contestants must provide valid FreeTON addresses together with a public key. Make sure that you keep your seed phrase and private keys from your wallet in a safe place.
● Juror must vote only 10 - yes or reject - no. If they won’t follow it, they vote won’t be counted. Jury won’t get a reward.
● Each of the current jurors can vote on submission.
● Jurors whose company or team members intend to participate in this contest should abstain, even if they are a sitting juror.
● If it does not meet the requirements, or they can choose to abstain from voting.
● Jurors will provide feedback on submissions.
Each initial member who will vote for this contest and follow rules, receive 200 TONs as reward for their efforts.