There are lot of people who leaves in the old paradigm of servers and web pages. Unfortunately this includes blockchain communities. Web 3.11 was created to break all ties with the old internet centralized censorship paradigm. A key element of this paradigm is ability to work with DeBots everywhere and possibility to create same user experiences on top of DeBots developers and users are accustomed to.
Here I propose to create a DeBot Browser inside a web browser. It should take SDK with DEngine run it in the web browser and provide necessary interfaces according to IS Consortium specifications (https://github.com/tonlabs/DeBot-IS-consortium). If any interfaces are missing contest participants are encouraged to submit their proposals into the Consortium.
In order to make the delivery of this contest tangible let’s concentrate on a visual interface to SMV smart contracts as described here: (https://firebasestorage.googleapis.com/v0/b/ton-labs.appspot.com/o/documents%2Fapplication%2Fpdf%2Fftr6gp019ykiemo294-Contest proposal DGO SMV Smart Contract System.pdf?alt=media&token=1716af22-9ecd-4281-bf67-daedd83494d1)
The SMV contest results could be accessed here: https://dgo.gov.freeton.org/proposal?proposalAddress=0:9d42e2c600d4d72ca45cdefb46763605bdaa70a549eed4f8619358613ce05eaa
The winners repositories:
On top of that a TIP-3 token management DeBot should be supported which is available here: https://github.com/tonlabs/flex/tree/main/tip3Debot
Contest participants should create a web page bundle that could be downloaded from any server (more on that later), opened in any modern browser and perform all actions supported by SMV DeBots as well as TIP-3 DeBot.
The Voting Token should be a TIP-3 Token.
User should be able to access a web page bundle via a storage address (any url for now). It should open the bundle in a browser with all its functions available without ever accessing any web server, but only Free TON DApp Server.
A user should be able to Create a Governance TIP-3 Token
Distribute such token to other user addresses.
Create an SMV proposal with subject of the vote encoded into the proposal and deploy it on-chain.
Now holders of Governance TIP-3 Token should be able to Vote for SMV proposals created by a User with their tokens.
Creation and Voting for many proposals simultaneously should be supported.
Participants may add enhancements to the above as they see fit.
The visual design of these pages is entirely up to contest participants.
The winners will present the most complete solution, that works flawlessly and fast. The user flow design should be clean. Additional features are welcome.
Proposed Dates: March 29 — May 3, 2021
1 place — 75,000 TON
2 place — 50,000 TON
3 place — 30,000 TON
4 place — 20,000 TON
5 place — 10,000 TON
6 - 10 places — 5,000 TON
All rewards should be distributed in a form of 1 year Vesting depending on participants supporting their repositories by responding to issues, implementing reasonable user requests and fixing bugs.
- Only qualified jurors, able to understand, rub and evaluate smart contract on Free TON should judge. Jurors whose team(s) intend to participate in this contest by providing submissions lose their right to vote in this contest.
- Jury from other sub-governance groups could be added to this contest to provide additional technical expertise.
- Each juror will vote by rating each submission on a scale of 1 to 10 or can choose to reject it if it does not meet requirements, or they can choose to abstain from voting if they feel unqualified to judge.
- Jurors will provide feedback on your submissions
- Duplicate, sub par, incomplete or inappropriate submissions will be rejected.
Note: If the number of winning submissions is less than the number of rewards available, any remaining rewards are not subject to distribution and are considered void.
As part of the support for administrative work being performed by various sub governance members the DGO will reward contributors to the creations, organisation, follow up and other activities around the execution of its contests.
An amount equal to 1% of the sum total of all total tokens actually awarded will be distributed equally between all contributors:
Please add people who have contributed to this Contest in the comments
● Participants must upload their work correctly so it can be viewed and accessible in the formats described. If work is inaccessible or does not fit the criteria described, the submission may be rejected by jurors.
● Participants must submit their work before the closing of the filing of applications. If not submitted on time, the submission will not count.
All participant work should be submitted with open source under one of the Free Software Licences