Enhanced infrastructure for TON OS DApp Server deployment and monitoring.
Source code link
Goal is to develop the infrastructure for TON OS Rust DApp Server full node deployment and monitoring based on modern tools and technologies (Docker, K8s, Ansible, Terraform, Grafana, Prometheus, etc.) convenient for different end-user scenarios.
- Need to enhance baseline (unix shell, docker, docker compose) TON OS Rust DApp Server deployment infrastructure to cover different end-user use cases (cloud-based, bare-metal, etc.)
- State-of-the-art tools and technologies are preferred: K8s, Docker/Docker Compose, Ansible, Terraform, Grafana, Prometheus, Telegram bots, etc.
- All the developed tools should be covered by detailed documentation.
- Define representative set of metrics for monitoring of full node health in easy-to-read form (charts, graphs, etc).
- Develop alerting mechanism to notify DevOps monitoring engineer in case of full node issues.
Contest Dates: Contest Dates: 3 August 2020 1pm UTC — 3 September 2020 1pm UTC
1 place — 50 000
2 place — 40 000
3 place — 30 000
Places from 4 to 10 — 5 000 each
- Jury should be formed from the community members with high technical knowledge and experience
- Initial members whose team(s) intend to participate in the contest lose their right to nominate a jury member.
- Each Jury will vote by rating each submission on a scale of 0 to 10.
- Jurors must provide short feedback on contestant submissions
An amount equal to 5% of all total tokens actually awarded and distributed will go to each juror for performing their civic duty to the community and taking the time to judge each submission and provide feedback.