If you have partnership proposals, startups, ideas or ready-made projects and you need help getting started - publish them on TON Seed
In this announcement, we will tell you:
- What can be done on the platform
- How to create a project
- How to vote for a project
- For what purpose TON Seed was created
1. What can be done on the platform?
TON Seed is a platform for quick start of projects in Free TON. It connects the community and startups.
On the platform, startups and businesses receive support from the community in the form of tokens. Startups can use these tokens at the first stages of their projects development.
Community members can influence the development of the network by voting for the projects. Voters can get back 1.5 - 2 times more tokens than they used for voting if the project for which they voted becomes successful.
2. How to create a project?
Click on the Create project button. Fill out the form. It has four steps.
Each step reveals your project from different angles:
- At the first step, you provide basic information: name, website, photo, etc. So that users can identify you.
- In the second step, you tell about your project and how you plan to integrate it into Free TON.
- In the third step, tell about the numbers of your project. These can be already existing indicators - the number of users, turnover, etc. Or assumed - what do you want to achieve, what results.
- At the fourth step - indicate the amount that you need to start. It can be up to 20,000 TON. I believe that this should be enough for any team to show what it is capable of. You can also invite the community to join the team if you need specialists.
After creation, the project needs to be moderated. Moderation lasts three days. TonSeed administrators make sure that the project does not use obscenity or rude expressions, does not insult other projects or businesses, and that there is no 18+ content.
After moderation, your project will be on the vote for 21 days.
When your project has collected the required number of tokens. Use them to start realizing your idea. These can be audience tests, design development, and any first steps in your roadmap.
After completing the development of the first steps - publish the project and results at https://gov.freeton.org/.
Governance loves to invest in projects in which the creators have already done something.
In the request for funds, you need to indicate how many tokens the community has collected for you, so that you will be compensated.
Or, if your project generates profit immediately, you can return votes yourself.
To understand who to return and how much, there is a “List of Voters” on your project page, in the “Supported by” tab.
3. How to vote for a project?
To vote, you need to top up the balance in your personal account. Copy the address and transfer tokens to it from any wallet.
Next - choose the project that you like the most. Click Support button and select the amount you want to give.
A commission is debited from you because the transfer was implemented on-chain. This is done to trust the platform.
You can see all your changes in the balance: how much you sent, how much you received, what was the commission.
4. For what purpose TON Seed was created
The platform was created in order to publish ideas from community members, proposals from business partners and any initiatives that will be useful to the Free TON network.
Being useful for Free TON means that with the help of these projects a lot of people will learn about our blockchain or they will improve the technology, or they can conveniently use TON Crystal in their system. That is, all the things that help development and growth.
Another important goal is community activation where all participants can influence the course of events.
Therefore, on the platform, everyone decides which project to give the go-ahead and which not. And the fact that voting takes place through TON Crystal helps to make decisions in a balanced and rational way.
Ask your questions under this post, please)
Next, let’s talk about:
- how to get support for your project
- how the votes that you gave for the project will return