Free TON

Turkey Communities and Project Presentation

Hello to everyone,

I am writing you from Turkey. I saw that you have established local groups in Telegram groups.But something was missing.There is no group for my country yet. I am here to support this.We have done this kind of work with many projects before.

We formed and managed local groups for them. We also have a media company. We do not only form groups, but also support projects to be adopted.We provide many services. Email marketing, Content development, Social media marketing and Community manager.

All you have to do is ask us to set up a group for you. It’s that easy. We will do everything else. We will build a large community by inviting real users to your group. We will then be able to deliver the group to you. If you want, we can stay in the group as a manager. This is your choice.You can be sure that everyone in the group is interested in the blockchain and cryptocurrency industry.
68% of the Turkey population use Telegram application. Every project in the cryptocurrency and blockchain industry has local groups. If you don’t have local groups yet, we can set up a community for you.In these groups, you can share your news, articles and project announcements.You can chat with people about your project in these groups.

You can then do meetings, events, announcements and much more with this group.A strong and large community is key to your project adoption. Users can trust you if you have a large community.

If it’s just a group you’re looking for, we can work on that . you can see the areas we worked on the website before. https://kryptonemedia.com projects we have worked on before Reserve Protocol, Æternity Blockchain and Algorand Blockchain . These are just the leading ones. There are many projects like this.
I hope we can make great things together and create a wonderful community for Turkey.

3 Likes

Hi, please do, we are decentralized community, so you are very welcome to do anything you like to promote and contribute. Please share the link so we can add it to the project webpage. If you need anything else please contact community people in Telegram. Any admin of any Free TON group there will be happy to talk.
Thank you!

1 Like

Hello. We have created a community for turkey.

‘‘Please share the link so we can add it to the project webpage.’’ sory i dont understand. which link are we talking about?

1 Like

Link to Telegram group you are curating of course :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

aha okey. but i did open topic.

1 Like

Oh ok sorry didn’t see they)

1 Like

no problem i did open new :))

1 Like

Hi! You group have been listed. Thank you for your support!

1 Like

@Roman_D your welcome

3 Likes