The main goal of the contest is to encourage active community members who actively participated in the life of Web & Design Sub-governance. Community members answered questions in chats, on the forum, created contests and proposals, accompanied the launched contests in various fields, organized meetups and social activities, published the results of past contests and Web & Design Sub-governance activities, presented the results of contests, were engaged in the formation and organization of payment of rewards to winners of contests and much more.
Remuneration based on past performance.
From July 29, 2021 to August 3, 2021 23:59 UTC.
Voting period is 5 days.
- One submission - one participant.
- Participants should provide all details about their work (screenshots, links to their work etc) in PDF.
- Participants must upload their work correctly so it can be viewed and accessible in the formats described. If work is inaccessible or does not fit the criteria described, the submission may be rejected by jurors.
- Every contest submission must have an identifiable contact that can be matched with your discussion forum description. If you did not provide a discussion forum description, then your submission must provide links to your online persona, such as a Telegram ID (preferred) or other direct contact information that can confirm that the work submitted is your own. If you fail to provide a means to verify that the submission is your own work, your submission may be rejected.
- Participants must submit work that they completed between January 2021 and July 27, 2021.
- Participants should leave comments in the pivot table for systematization and verification Web & Design Sub-governance DeWorkflow - Google Sheets
- Do not submit those works and activities that you have already submitted to other contests! The same activity should not be rewarded twice.
- Jurors intend to participate in the contest by providing submissions, lose their right to vote in the contest.
- Each juror will vote by rating each submission on a scale of 1 to 10 or can choose to reject it if it does not meet requirements or vote “Abstain” if they feel unqualified to judge.
- To get the best result and achieve the objectives of the contest, jurors must provide valuable feedback using the evaluation criteria specified in the competition. Justify your decision on each application.
- The Jury must be objective and give reasons for their assessment.
- The Jury should reject duplicate, incomplete, or inappropriate submissions.
Only those activities for which the contestants were not awarded earlier are awarded. 40,000 TON Crystal will be distributed as a percentage according to the points scored. The reward will be paid to all participants who have scored more than 4.0 points. The calculation of the distribution of prizes by percentage will be made in an Excel table. The formula is given below.
Excel Formula for reward: =IF((PrizeFund/(SUM(Submissions With Avg. Score>Score Threshold)-(Score Threshold*(COUNTIF(Submissions With Avg.Score>Score Threshold)))(Submission Avg. Score - Score Threshold))>0;(Prize Fund/(SUM(Submissions With Avg. Score>Score Threshold) - (Score Threshold(COUNTIF(Submissions With Avg.Score>Score Threshold)))*(Submission Avg. Score - Score Threshold));0)
Static values: Prize Fund = 40000, Score Threshold = 4, Submissions With Avg. Score > 4
Dynamic values: Submission Avg. Score.
An example of how rewards will be calculated:
An amount equal to 10% of the sum total of all total tokens awarded to contest winners will be distributed among jurors who vote and provide feedback. The reward will be calculated in proportion to the votes left, abstain - will not count towards the award.