Free TON

World of Dogs FreeTON Proposal

it is, it is a deception, everything must be checked!

The proposal has been accepted by on-chain voting https://gov.freeton.org/proposal?proposalAddress=0:ca58872ba369bd9b00fe3831133d6fbf210406280e56a1b2e2a6839d96d084a4

1 Like

Супер ))) я вас обожаю ))) спасибо ))) можно расходиться

Дайте статистику заходов пользователей в игру за последний год по дням

1 Like

В теме многие были против но пропозал был принят. Такое ощущение что продвигаются “нужные” пропозалы и кандидаты. Будем наблюдать.

1 Like

Добрый день! Могли бы вы уточнить чьи идеи “нужные” продвигаются? Ребята оформили хороший пропозал, подготовили и рассказали в каких рамках будут продвигать проект. В следующий понедельник состоится лайвстрим, на котором они более детально расскажут о своих планах. Кстати если у вас есть возможность пригласить партнеров, это тоже приветствуется!

2 Likes

На бирже у них там за coin много что продается и покупается.

3 Likes

Насколько я понимаю о этом аирдропе было известно заранее?

Более того он будет не один https://freeton.org/dod

2 Likes

We need more partnerships!

Hello! Partnerships are great. I see not all are receptive to the idea. Itself a little wondering why so much negativity. You can write a list of proposals that were at the AMA-meeting in the zoom. So that the community can see that their implementation can pleasantly surprise them.

2 Likes

Hi dear WOD team,
today I have received information from players, which have played your game before you have applied to this partnership. They have told that you have had open statistics before you have applied, that is true?
Could you please elaborate on the numbers which were there before you have closed the statistics?
I have received info that there were numbers about ~1.5k players and you have closed statistics in about August and here you have claimed that you have about 150k of active players.
I guess community should know true, please explain your moves.

3 Likes

Hi. I have been playing this game for 3 months. Few months ago they closed user-amount statistics. Its not transparent thing for guys that pretend for community funds.
When they did it it was really 150k users. But real active ppl is below 10k. Most part of participants is 18-
Imho real statistics of ppl: 40%-ukranians, 40%-from Uzbekistan, ~10% russians.

3 Likes

Good evening. You have slightly inaccurate information, 1500 users - an approximate number of total registrations per day.

We had statistics about the number of daily registrations in the game, we decided together with the team that this feature has no value for players, but only complicates the interface and removed it.

We will provide analytics information for the whole community in the form of a presentation or a press release with answers to all questions that have been asked by community

1 Like

Please try to understand how it is looking from users perspective and community:

• those numbers could be just fake, we haven’t received proofs. Images from statistics portals and so on could be easily faked. If we could access that information directly, or someone from community, who we believe could access system and check that by themselves, it could solve that problem.
  • some community members thought that numbers were faked and then I find out that you have closed statistics approximately before this partnership, looks fishy, don’t you agree?
  • even you will provide a report, is there any sign that all written there will be true? I could also make a fake page with fake numbers.
  • that number (1500) was approx. and provided by a player, cannot verify that, but he wasn’t alone who have told approx the same - numbers provided in a proofs doesn’t align with open statistics which was available to players
  • Ok, you say that you have had only registration per day in that statistics? Any proofs? Could you provide that page for us and the numbers which was there last time before closing so I could ask World of Dogs community if they remember something similar?
1 Like

We collect analytics from many sources. Services of analytics, logging on the database side, UTM for marketing campaigns and so on.

It is impossible to falsify the results of marketing campaigns and other analytics, it is a large number of numbers, personal data of users and reports from services.

After the presentation, we are ready to confirm all the numbers by showing them to the representative from FreeTON to confirm the correctness of the information in the presentation.

This is the final answer at the moment, wait for the releases soon.

1 Like

Игра WoD активно развивается. Я думаю что партнерство принесёт много плюсов FreeTon.

1 Like

Ok, cool, we’ll see. I hope data before partnership submission will be also available.
Thank you for your quite fast reaction and responses.

1 Like

What is the Partner wallet address?

1 Like

Good evening!
Address: 0:7AC5B7AE61CB077F93F38B427937C266746E58EC8FE90D711B01B01D6018774D

2 Likes

When will be the “soon release”? Almost 1 month passed