Free TON

World of Dogs FreeTON Proposal

Ay!..

A man tries to help and gets more asked of him. Such is life.

Listen, guys, please stop thinking you can outsmart everyone. Free TON has come a long way and the community has learned from its mistakes.

1. Get things done the way they were meant to be done, and then present a comprehensive, auditable report – a REAL one. You’re not going to bullshit your way out of this. It’s just not happening, no matter how hard you try.

Literally the whole community uses your “partnership” as a punchline to joke about what Free TON should never do again. Please don’t be foolish. Instead, just do what you were supposed to do… or:

1. Give back every TON token you took, and do it FAST! If not, the blockchain world will know about it. The community is sick and tired of it.

Free TON is on the hunt for retribution from failed projects. That’s reality, and WoD is definitely on the radar.

Sorry, but that’s the deal. Think about it. Choose 1 or 2 please. Your “report” is nonsense and you know it.

1 or 2… 1 or 2

3 Likes

Good afternoon, Ron.

We had an agreement with the FreeTON community that we would finish our commits, for which a certain amount of TONs would be allocated. We have finished our commits, almost to the full extent of what we said we would. In turn, unexpectedly for us, you decided to change the terms of our partnership, which is not the correct action. As part of this partnership, we almost completely transferred the current mechanics to TON, which makes the game irrelevant without it. From our side it can be treated as a deceit, because we transferred almost the entire game to TON and want to complete it and continue development in this vein, and you in turn abruptly change all the terms.

In future commits we took into account all the criticism from the community and provide for onchain transactions, as well as full technical and economic integration. This will make the project transparent, including the activity of the players, a ton will remain in the project system and accumulate on balances, used for the development of characters in full.

We go beyond the old commits and integrate the tone to the full, the audience is ready for it. In order for us to complete the transition, we need the rest of the budget.

9083 users, who installed the wallet and received the reward
12000+ players were involved in game mechanics related to Ton
10000 Ton is on the balance of players within the project
800 Ton players contributed to the project

We are ready to provide any other relevant information to dispel all unfounded criticism

Я бы поспорил про текущую интеграцию TON в игру. За ТОН там отдельная кнопка с гонкой и покупка каких то бустов для этой гонки и каких то еще баффов. И все.

Я думаю вам нужно что то сделать чтобы действительно интегрировать внутриигровую экономику в ТОН, а потом прийти и сказать, смотрите:
у нас тут магазин, у нас тут nft, у нас тут баланс и все в ТОН. Нет 2 валют в игре, только ТОН. И тогда я думаю комьюнити поддержит вас.

У вас там какие то кристаллики по цене 10 рублей одна штука. Вы говорите что у вас там игроки со всего мира, тогда почему у вас цена за эти кристаллики по 10 рублей, а не в локальной валюте. Это бред какой то. И отдельная кнопка с Free TON, на текущий момент TON никак не влияет на внутриигровую экономику, его можно убрать и ничего не изменится. Станет на одну кнопку меньше.

Прошел почти год. А вы 2 кнопки в бот добавили…

5 Likes

Um, no. That’s not how it works. We as a community do not vote once. We vote every time there is a report, or frankly whenever we want to. That’s how we fix things if they’re broken. We do not live in a world of contracts and corporate nonsense. We live in a free community. If at any time the community feels the report or value is inadequate, it can stop doling out tokens. That’s what the community feels. I think you misunderstood how that works, and this last comment only adds insult to injury, in which case it will not help you.

The community has clearly stated what it needs from WoD in order to proceed through numerous comments in this thread. That has not been satisfied. Until it is, sorry no can do.

The choice is simple, either satisfy what the community is asking for or don’t. The former leads to continued work together, the latter – the opposite. We’re not a corporation, we’re a community and our partnership is a collaboration that requires value. No value, no tokens, and that can be done at any time. If you would like to make it more formal, I am happy to ask that a proposal be drafted and voted on to cease all further collaboration with WoD. That’s up to you. I think you know it would pass with flying colors; or, you have the choice to make the community love you again. How you proceed is up to you.

Cheers!

5 Likes

It feels great, reading this post.
Many thanks for your participation in this incident!
I believe it’s clear nowadays, that this “partner” is a typical liar and fraudster.

1 Like

Good afternoon, Ron!

Initially, when the decision was made to cooperate with the FreeTON community, we provided commits that were approved by the community, we did almost everything, and it turns out that you can change the rules of cooperation on the fly. We don’t give up our commitment to do things for FreeTON, including future commits, that were already mentioned earlier, but we’re not ready to be in a format of uncertainty: today you say one thing, we adjust the technical part and other resources, sacrifice the commercial interest of the game, audience loyalty, and then we get all new corrections and vectors without the community understanding and feedback regarding the complexity and flexibility of our project development. We have delivered on what we promised and there’s no reason to call us cheaters. We took into account all the wishes and included them in the next commits, but to implement them without finances is not possible.

Our WoD project is one of the businesses of our group of companies. There are a number of other interesting projects on the horizon, in which we wanted to integrate your blockchain, but this situation makes us doubt about cooperation with you in the future and question the honesty and seriousness of your promises. You yourself write that your relationship is based on cooperation, but in fact you don’t go for a dialogue.
Let’s find certainty in our questions. List the tasks, actions and commitments that need to be fulfilled from our side - so that these commitments are closed from your side as well.

Have a good day!

For me this report looks not bad, but it should be structured better.

А вот здесь все, что говорит про честность статистики: это "Академии рас (орды и альянса). Сюда автоматически попадают новички, которые зарегистрировались, но не нашли другой клан. Так Вот, там очень много интересных личностей. И попадаются они лишь после 10-20 прокрученных страниц (видимо, чтобы никто не нашел, надо же как-то число участников крутануть, а то стыдно наверное). Сверху находятся представители академии альянса, после скриншот с числом участников, а затем по такой же схеме с академией орды. И это еще не полный список таких “игроков”, ведь я не пролистал даже и половины списков участников. Ах да, отдельный привет щенкам “Щенок №xxxxxx”, которые есть как в альянсе, так и в орде(что есть на скрине), но я вставил скриншот только из орды, чтобы не занимать много места (ведь в среднем там 1 “числовой” щенок на страницу)
Интересный факт: среднестатистический “щенок с накрутки” имеет 4 уровень в альянсе и 3 уровень в орде

screenshots

1 Like

Добрый день, мы следим за подозрительной активностью в проекте с помощью антифрода, все активные пользователи попадают в “Академию рас”, далее интегрируются в основной геймплей. Общее количество пользователей, которые подлежат к блокировке примерно 2-5%, после сегментированных рассылок (в течение месяца) подозрительные пользователи блокируются. Можете удостовериться проверив данные страницы в конце месяца.

Good afternoon, everyone.

We have written a more structured document, you can read it.

Screenshots

Только тут почему-то уже 2 месца почти данные аккаунты не удаляются, как же странно хех

0:264c9bff51547c6db678e691cb0f2c56350b7c037da96f795d9a8a365db36359
А когда это я как один из “всех игроков выше 20 лвл” получил 2 тона? Мне доступен только 1 тон на моем другом аккаунте. А 1 я уже вывел на основе. Красота, не правда ли? Написать, что выдавали 2 тона, а давать 1

screenshots

Функционал Ton составляющей в игре постоянно изменяется, основная масса игроков изначально получала по 2 Ton Crystal, после основного этапа активности аудитории и обновления “Тайного братства” мы начали выдавать по 1 Ton Crystal, а оставшиеся токены распределили в качестве наград за ивенты, чемпионаты, квесты, подвиги и прочие активности связанные с Ton. Соответствующие анонсы технических обновлений были размещены.

Аспекты очистки зависят от многих факторов, 1 месяц среднее время очистки, как правило, мы сначала проверяем, что пользователи не представляют коммерческий интерес, воздействуем сегментацией и уведомлениями/рассылками, а уже после делаем очистку.

В случае если пользователи представляют угрозу экономике игры, то они сразу удаляются, у нас в наличии много технических методов для определения и блокировки.

Хотел бы обратить ваше внимание на исполнение обязанностей администрации данного проекта. Меня очень сильно удивляет то, на что данный проект потратил 45000 ton. В отчете указано, что это пошло также и на развитие англоязычной версии проекта и внедрение локализации. Только вот проблема в том, что там играет от силы 100 человек. Интересно, не так ли? В чате академии альянса английской версии игры всего лишь 8 человек, из которых 5 - администрация. И при этом всем в период с 5 июня по 15 июля в чате было всего лишь 2 сообщения от 1 человека. Вот так вот проект развивается в США и иных англоговорящих странах. Больше никаких активностей. действительно, а зачем туда звать людей, если можно все тексты провернуть через переводчик и добавить 1 кнопку выбора языка и выставить это как трату 45000 кристаллов тон, а также “прекрасное” достижение столь серьезного, на взгляд администрации игры, проекта

screenshots

Screenshot_838

Добрый день, указана техническая реализация, в ней есть много аспектов, так как проект обладает укальностью и сложностью в разработке из-за ограничений api телеграма относительно разработки чат-ботов. Мы добились необходимой стабильности при нагрузках и постепенно внедряем маркетинговую составляющую. После тестирования гипотез кампания будет масштабироватся.

Где изменения по тону? 15 дней прошли

@WodTeam какие изменения по ton произошли в игре с момента последнего отчета?

Screenshot_918

@p.prigolovko @XLR25t
Last seen - a week ago. There is no even small update for Freeton. Community need an action from you.

Well, let’s keep it simple. We’ll put it to a vote and see what happens. In the end, my opinion is my own and my own only.

If I was a bit abrupt, then please accept my apologies. I simply have a very low tolerance for… well, yeah. I take it personally when the community doles out money and the results are less than appropriate. And yes, I agree that there are plenty of other examples. They too will be communicated with.

So fair is fair. I will personally take the time to push for a vote on this. All I can do is ask however, so please keep that in mind. The rest isn’t up to me or any one person. But I will take the time out of my day.

3 Likes